Liquid Chlorophyll: Its Top 3 Benefits & Drink Mixes to Try
Ever heard of liquid chlorophyll? It has been a popular drink that social media users and influencers are going crazy about these days. Some even prefer it as their best alternative to sugar-loaded drinks after a meal.
School may have taught you that chlorophyll is the green pigment found in plants and vegetables. It plays an essential role in keeping plants and vegetables alive and healthy.
But when humans take it in liquid form, it gives tremendous health benefits to skin and overall health. Liquid chlorophyll is also an excellent natural source of antioxidants, which helps manage certain skin conditions .
If you’re curious to try it, here are few more reasons why you should take liquid chlorophyll:
- Liquid chlorophyll serves as your easy and effective way to support your health when you aren’t able to get enough veggies from your diet. Now you don’t have to feel guilty about missing those leafy greens.
- It is convenient, effective, and delicious. Just add 15 drops to a glass of water each day for a delightful way to get the chlorophyll your body needs.
- The bottle is small enough to take on the go when you’re eating out so you can have your chlorophyll in plain water, smoothies, or juices.
Amazing right? And to better speed up your hunt, this product is your best find:
Purely Optimal’s Liquid Chlorophyll
Your fun and easy way to elevate your total health and well-being
The top 3 of its benefits:
- Natural detox
- Clearer skin
- Enhanced energy and immunity
Cheers to better health with the most refreshing detox
- This liquid chlorophyll promotes healthier blood cells because it boosts the production and quality of your red and white blood cells.
- It also protects your liver from damage due to its powerful substance, which assists the liver in detoxifying your body and removing the toxins.
- It can also help relieve constipation and diarrhea, so you can have less of those persistent digestive issues.
A natural, gluten-free all-star supplement for clearer skin
- Packed with antioxidants, this liquid chlorophyll gives your cells the protection they need against free radicals.
- It’s also an amazing natural deodorant that works by detoxifying your blood, therefore eliminating body odor and reducing bad breath.
- Gets rid of harmful impurities which helps clear up skin issues.
Green juice for energy and immunity boost
- This supplement brings back your energy to keep you going.
- It keeps your body properly oxygenated so your immune system can function at its best.
- It also helps maintain a stronger immune system and provides relief from altitude sickness.
Here are fun drink mixes to include Liquid Chlorophyll into your daily routine:
- Lemonade liquid chlorophyll. Just crush some ice or put ice cubes into your water, together with sliced lemons, mint leaves, and a few drops of our Liquid Chlorophyll. A refreshing lemonade, perfect for any kind of weather! Not to mention, a cool beverage to balance your pH levels and cleanse your urinary tract.
- Watermelon infused in water with liquid chlorophyll. Slice the watermelon into cubes, with seeds removed. Add a few drops of this supplement and let it sit in the refrigerator so the water will get the refreshing watermelon and chlorophyll flavor. Do not put ice to avoid your drink from getting watered down. It’s a refreshing drink that can also help in weight loss.
- Pineapple strawberry with basil and liquid chlorophyll. Pineapples are delicious and so are strawberries. Slice these two into small pieces and save some big chunks for you to squeeze in water. Their juice will add more flavor to the drink for an invigorating experience. You can add basil leaves if you want. But don’t forget to add a few drops of Liquid Chlorophyll before letting the beverage sit in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes before drinking. This beverage will also give your gut healthy fiber and enzymes for better digestion..
- Apple spice liquid chlorophyll. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. And together with the blend of delicious spices and chlorophyll, you can enjoy a sweet-savory drink without the need for sugar. All you need are fresh apples, star anise, cinnamon, water and a few drops of liquid chlorophyll. Infuse all the flavors in a jar, pitcher, or glass for you to drink later on. This drink helps relieve insomnia and sleeping disorders too.
- Chia seeds with lime juice and liquid chlorophyll. Chia seeds are as popular as liquid chlorophyll is. Just mix 1 tablespoon of chia seeds and lime juice in water, then add a few drops of this supplement. And voila! You finally have a powerful beverage for anti-inflammation.
Liquid Chlorophyll can be your everyday supplement for a literally green, clean & healthy lifestyle! Get yours now!