Keys To Productivity: Better Mood, Sleep & Focus
“Productivity is less about what you do with your time, and more about how you run your mind.” - Robin S. Sharma
Stress, insufficient sleep, and that overall unhealthy feeling will all lead to lack of focus, therefore making you extremely unproductive. Your physical health is not the only thing being affected here, but your mental health too.
Once your mental health gets affected, everything you do becomes heavy, even the small tasks. You become lazy, easily agitated, and confused. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t want that, right?
As an adult with many responsibilities, you may think that stress and sleep deprivation are all normal parts of your life. Even your mood changes so quickly at times and you think that’s fine. One day you’re feeling productive and happy, the next day you suddenly wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
Don’t worry, you’re not the only one experiencing this. Let’s find a solution, shall we?
Keep Your Melatonin & Serotonin Levels in Check
All of us want to be productive and always deliver more than what is expected. But let’s face it, it’s hard to do this when you’re in a bad mood, when you’re sleep-deprived, and when you lack focus. There are two main reasons why these things happen: you have low melatonin and serotonin levels.
- Melatonin is a hormone that plays a very important role in our sleep-wake cycle. Lack of melatonin will result in insomnia and trouble sleeping.
- Serotonin, on the other hand, is the chemical in our body that makes us feel good. Low serotonin levels will easily make you feel stressed, and eventually lead to an unstable mood, unhealthy weight gain, and poor sleep cycle.
What can you do to make sure you have the right amount of melatonin and serotonin in your body? Find a reliable supplement that can conveniently boost these two in your system.
5-HTP for Sound Mind and Balanced Life
This is where Purely Optimal 5-HTP Complex comes in handy. Everything you need to address issues on stress management, sleep cycle, focus, and mood is already here!
5-Hydroxytryptophan or 5-HTP is an amino acid that our body needs to help produce serotonin and boost melatonin.
Taking this supplement will help revitalize your life with positivity and productivity by promoting quality sleep, enhancing your brain function, as well as improving mood and relaxation. Imagine being at your best every day at work and at home with a calm and refreshed mind.
Here are some reasons why our 5-HTP Complex is a must-try:
- It has higher 5-HTP content (250 mg) compared to other brands
- It’s gluten-free and non-GMO
- Has more types of amino acids that boost cognitive function
- Has vitamin C, vitamin B6, magnesium, and niacin to support more body functions
- Manufactured in a GMP-certified facility and is 3rd party lab tested
Have calmer and happier days with our 5-HTP Complex! Learn more about this amazing product and get your first bottle here.
Every time you purchase a Purely Optimal product, you help provide life-saving vitamins and minerals to children and mothers in need. This is made possible through our partnership with Vitamin Angels.
Live healthy, while helping others become healthy as well. By choosing Purely Optimal, you’re choosing to make a difference!