Magnesium plays a very important role in keeping our brain and body healthy. A deficiency in magnesium can lead to other health issues, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart diseases, muscle cramps, and sleep problems.
Magnesium is naturally found in foods such as legumes, whole grains, nuts, and seeds. However, some people find it difficult to supply their bodies with the required magnesium on a daily basis.
Supplementing your body with this mineral is one of the best ways to boost your magnesium intake. Magnesium supplements come in different dosages and forms so that might be a little confusing in terms of deciding which one to get
Right now, magnesium gummies are becoming more popular since they come in different flavors and are easier to take than pills. Just make sure you’re choosing a magnesium gummy supplement that doesn’t contain too much added sugars, artificial flavors, or food colorings.
Magnesium Gummies Health Benefits
Here’s an overview of what magnesium gummies can do for you:
- Improves sleep quality
- Helps reduce blood pressure
- Improves mood
- Contributes to healthy nerves and muscle function
- Helps the body re-energize
- Supports stronger immunity
- Prevent/ease migraines and muscle spasms
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Improves brain function
- Adds a layer of protection to gut health
Magnesium Gummies Dosage
The recommended dose for magnesium supplements is 200 to 400 MG per day. But this will still depend on the brand, so make sure you follow the instructions on the label carefully.
The Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine states that 350 MG of magnesium supplement a day is still tolerable. Above this level, you may experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, and an upset stomach.
However, if you have magnesium deficiency, you may need a higher dosage. In this case, talk to your doctor first before increasing your magnesium intake. They can also recommend you a more reliable and high-quality brand that will match your body’s needs.
Magnesium Gummies for Sleep - When to Take
Magnesium gummies are safe to take anytime of the day. There’s no really a particular time, since it will depend on the reason why you’re taking them.
Some people that experience sleeping problems or anxiety take magnesium gummies before bed. Others take it first thing in the morning so they won’t forget it. And some take it before or after meals to help neutralize stomach acids.
It doesn’t really matter when you prefer to take magnesium gummies as long as you do it every day, without miss. It’s also important to follow the daily recommended dosage to make sure you’re supplying your body with the needed amount.
If you decide to take magnesium gummies first thing in the morning, you must do these in the succeeding days. If the recommended dosage is 2 to 3 gummies a day, you can either consume them in one sitting, or separately (one in the morning, afternoon, and night), whichever works for you.
If you focus more on taking magnesium gummies for sleep, do it 30 to 45 minutes before bed. Make sure to avoid gadgets and food before bedtime to avoid suppressing its benefits.
How consistent you are in taking magnesium gummies and depending on your state of health, will determine its effectiveness. Healthy people notice the difference in just a few weeks, others took months.
Magnesium Gummies Side Effects
Magnesium gummies are a healthy supplement. There are even brands that are safe for kids to take.
However, if you exceed the required dosage, if you have underlying medical condition, or if you take them during pregnancy (without doctor’s consent), you may experience the following side effects:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Softening of tools
- Headaches or migraines
- Kidney dysfunction (for severe cases)
If any of these symptoms persist or gradually become worse, see your doctor immediately.
Purely Optimal’s Magnesium Gummies – made for the whole family
Why choose our Magnesium Gummies?
- Serves as the most convenient way for your family to reap the multiple benefits of magnesium
- These gummies let you enjoy calmer days and restful sleep, making you feel recharged each time you wake up
- Promotes stronger bone and heart health
- Contains magnesium citrate that aids in digestion and helps relieve constipation
- Supports nerve function & muscle contraction, which are both vital in keeping your heart strong
- Prevents leg cramps
- Helps reduce kids’ stress and promote calm so all of you can have a peaceful time at home
More reasons to love our Magnesium Gummies
- Our Magnesium Gummies taste like candy but work in superb ways to help you find calm and let you relax even on the most stressful days
- It also promotes quality sleep so you can all fully rejuvenate at night
- Aids in energy production so you’ll feel ready to conquer the day as soon as you wake up
- It tastes like a treat with its natural cherry flavor, so you don’t have to worry about forcing your kids to take them everyday
Here are 5-star reviews from our customers who have purchased our Magnesium Gummies
“Everyone in my family loves these. They taste so amazing and smell even better. I definitely think that they help my children rest better at night. Magnesium has so many benefits.”
From Ali Tuama
“Good quality and good taste. It helped me manage constipation and improve stress levels, mood, and sleep quality.”
“I’ve been taking 400mg for my pregnancy headaches and this works really well! Gummies taste good.”