People who are experiencing stress, anxiety, and muscle cramps are most likely being advised by their doctors to consume more magnesium.
Magnesium plays an essential role in calming the nerves and building strong bones. It is also involved in various natural and biological processes, which include regulating blood pressure, energy production, kidney functions, and protein synthesis.
If you‘re eating a balanced diet that involves whole foods, then your body is receiving all the magnesium it needs. However, if you fail to eat more magnesium-rich foods, magnesium supplements like pills and gummies can help supply your body with this beneficial mineral.
These supplements are also considered as one of the best choices for maintaining overall health and addressing certain health-related concerns.
What Are Magnesium Good for
Helps develop stronger bones
Although most people think that calcium is the only mineral that is responsible for building stronger bones, magnesium is another essential factor, too.
Calcium is linked to bone development, whereas magnesium is needed for bone structure and support for the different bone frames.
Contributes to improved digestion
Magnesium helps repel the water away from the colon and relaxes the intestinal walls.
This process can improve your digestive system, which prevents constipation, diarrhea, IBS, and other tummy troubles.
Maintains good blood pressure
There’s a correlation between blood pressure and magnesium deficiency. When you don’t have enough magnesium in your body, this can trigger high tension in your muscles and blood vessels that can also trigger cramps.
That is why you need to supply your body with the sufficient amount of magnesium to keep your blood pressure normal.
Additionally, eating foods that are high in magnesium can also prevent the risk of high blood pressure and hypertension.
Promotes better sleep quality
Although magnesium supplements offer a wide array of health benefits, improving the quality of sleep and alleviating anxiety are what magnesium is best known for.
If you’re experiencing chronic stress or depression, your sleeping pattern gets affected, eventually leading to sleep deprivation. While a magnesium-deficient diet can cause mood swings.
Since magnesium has calming effects, continuously taking magnesium supplements can help you have better sleep. Magnesium pills and gummies also boost melatonin levels that regulate your sleeping pattern or sleep-wake cycle.
Good for the whole family’s health
Magnesium pills and gummies are not just good for adults, but they are also child-friendly. They are perfectly made for the whole family, keeping sleeplessness, stress, mood swings, and anxiety away.
For kids, magnesium gummies are the best way to supplement them with this magnificent mineral. These gummies have yummy flavors that can encourage them to take it regularly, instead of just swallowing pills.
Plus, most magnesium supplements are vegan and gluten-free, making them suitable for people who easily get allergic reactions to supplements.
People who have serious magnesium deficiency are rare. Those who are suffering from this condition are more likely to fall under the following category:
- Have kidney disease
- Have parathyroid problems
- Have Crohn’s disease or other health issues that affect digestion
- Are older adults
- Are taking medicines for diabetes and cancer
- Have alcohol-abuse disorder
Health care providers or general practitioners mainly advise their patients with these issues to take magnesium supplements.
Taking Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium supplements help you feel well-rested the night before so you can have the energy to fulfill your activities the next morning.
There isn’t any time barrier that may limit your consumption of magnesium supplements. So it is safe to say that you can take your magnesium pills or gummies either during the day before breakfast or at night before bed.
If you want to know further details about when’s the best time to take magnesium, we have the perfect blog for you.
Natural Sources of Magnesium
Aside from supplementing your body with magnesium in capsule or gummy form, eating these foods can help boost your magnesium levels:
- Green, leafy vegetables, like spinach
- Beans, peas, and soybeans
- Whole-grain cereals
Purely Optimal’s Magnesium Gummies - the calm and relaxation your family deserves
Our Magnesium Gummies is formulated with the following ingredients so you can enjoy calmer days, restful sleep, and more energy:
- 161 MGS magnesium citrate that supports the bones, muscles and nerves, as well as the heart and digestive health
- RNA & DNA synthesis for overall health and wellness
- 3000+ enzyme system that diverse biochemical reactions in the body
- Comes in delicious cherry-flavor but work in superb ways to help you find calm and let you relax even on the most stressful days
More reasons to try our Magnesium Gummies:
- Aids in digestion and helps relieve constipation & irregularity
- Improves regular bowel movement by increasing water in the intestines
- Promote calm for kids so all of you can have a peaceful time at home
- Promotes quality sleep so you can fully rejuvenate at night
- Aids in energy production so you can all feel ready to conquer the day as soon as you wake up
- Serves as the perfect supplement if you’re often experiencing migraine, muscle cramps, and constipation
- The taste of the natural cherry flavor is something your children wouldn’t want to miss every day
- The perfect way to introduce this wonderful and super important mineral into your daily routine
Here are 5-star reviews from our customers who have purchased our Magnesium Gummies
“Everyone in my family loves these. They taste so amazing and smell even better. I definitely think that they help my children rest better at night. Magnesium has so many benefits.”
From Ali Tuama
“good quality and good taste. it helped me manage constipation and improve stress levels, mood, and sleep quality.”