The condition of your gut influences many aspects of your health. Keeping your digestive tract in tip-top shape promotes better digestion, strengthens immune function, and puts unwanted diseases at bay among many other benefits.
To achieve an overall healthy gut, you need the help of probiotics or what we call the friendly bacteria.
What are probiotics
Your body is host to both good and bad bacteria. But for your body to function the way it should, there must be balance and diversity in the types of microorganisms living inside you especially in your gut.
Probiotics maintain the balance of gut bacteria. They increase the good bacteria and inhibit the overgrowth of bad bacteria, which could lead to digestive problems and poor gut health.
In estimation, there are 500 to 1000 species of bacteria inhabiting your gut. These bacteria are from two of the most common groups of probiotics - lactobacillus and bifidobacterium.
These groups have different species, which have various strains. They have targeted benefits that is why it’s advisable that you consult with a physician first to know which probiotic is best for your health condition.
You can get probiotics by taking supplements or eating probiotic-rich foods like yogurt, sauerkraut, and kimchi.
Their role in your gut health
There are over 100 trillion bacteria and microbes living in your body. All microorganisms that reside in specific parts of your body form a community called the microbiome and in this post, we’re talking about your gut microbiome.
For you to have a strong and resilient digestive system, as mentioned earlier, there should be diversity and balance in the amount and kinds of bacteria in your gut.
Studies revealed that probiotics help you deal with gut health issues such as diarrhea, bloating, constipation, gas, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). They also counter the downside of taking antibiotics, which kills many of your good bacteria, by colonizing your gut and bringing back the balance.
Introducing Purely Optimal Probiotics Supplement
We know how important gut health is to everyone. With that, we’re thrilled to introduce the newest addition to our growing line of premium health supplements - Purely Optimal Probiotics!
Our Probiotics supplement delivers 60 billion CFU, giving you the optimum strength of live microorganisms. Formulated with 10 probiotic strains, this supplement will keep your gut and other organs protected from diseases and ensure their proper functions.
These are the probiotic strains put together to provide many health-improving benefits.
- Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115) - supports gut health, increases the population of good bacteria, boosts the immune system, reduces inflammation
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus (LB-87) - decreases cholesterol levels, fights viruses, reduces leaky gut symptoms, diarrhea, inflammation, and tooth decay
- Streptococcus thermophilus - improves digestion, increases immunity, reduces diarrhea, leaky gut, and ulcerative colitis symptoms
- Bifidobacterium longum (BL-05) - alleviates constipation, promotes intestinal health, inhibits inflammation, allergy, and infections
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA-14) - improves IBS symptoms, prevents vaginal infections, prevents bad bacteria from colonizing the intestines
- Lactobacillus casei (LC-11) - improves digestion, treats or prevents different diarrhea cases, reduces asthma and allergy symptoms, decreases lactose intolerance
- Lactobacillus salivarius (LS-33) - improves digestive, dental, and immune health
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus - treats or prevents diarrhea, relieves IBS symptoms, helps fight cavities, may prevent UTI
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum (BB-02) - treats IBS, constipation, ulcerative colitis, lung infections, necrotizing enterocolitis, and infection caused by Helicobacter pylori
- Bifidobacterium lactis (BL-04) - improves digestive health, fights cancerous tumors, prevents cavity and dental caries, controls blood sugar and cholesterol levels
Having trouble with digestion? When your body fails to digest food properly, you won’t absorb the nutrients you should be getting from what you eat.
Our supplement has nine digestive enzymes that help break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates to improve your nutrient absorption.
- Amylase (digests carbohydrates and starches)
- Glucoamylase (starches)
- Lipase (fats)
- Protease (proteins)
- Maltase (dissacharide maltose)
- Cellulase (breaks down cellulose into monosaccharides)
- Bromelain (protein)
- Lactase (digestion of whole milk and lactose)
- Papain (breaks down proteins into peptides and amino acids)
To keep the balance in your gut, the good bacteria should eat to survive. Probiotics need prebiotics, the types of dietary fiber that serve as food for the live microorganisms.
Aside from the multi-strain probiotic and digestive enzyme complex, our supplement also contains prebiotics such as organic Agave inulin and organic Jerusalem artichoke root. These soluble fibers help support digestive function and immune health.
More About This Probiotics Supplement
Aside from improving digestive health, this all-natural probiotic supplement also boosts the immune system, improves brain function, supports healthy weight loss, enhances mood and well-being, and promotes heart health.
Our probiotics come in EMBO CAPS® AP, which are patented delayed-release capsules that ensure these live microorganisms will survive as they go down to the intestinal tract. These capsules are made with acid and bile resistant technology to protect the dosage.
This supplement is clinically formulated by our team of probiotics experts, meets GMP qualifications, and is tested for purity and potency for ultimate results.
It’s also shelf-stable - no refrigeration needed! With Purely Optimal, you’re guaranteed that this product is made with non-GMO ingredients. Only the purest ingredients to improve your digestive health.
Get your Probiotics supplement on Amazon today and feel the difference a healthier gut brings!