Turmeric Curcumin: Your Ultimate Defense Against Joint Pain
Have you been suffering from joint pain? Do you want to get up from your bed each morning without those achy feelings? Can’t wait to move with ease so you can enjoy your day with your loved ones?
We feel you. The aches and pains in your joints, knees, and back are stopping you from doing your normal routines and from living an active lifestyle. That’s why we came up with the perfect solution to support your joint health and give you stronger immunity - the Turmeric Curcumin supplement.
Curcuma longa or turmeric belongs to the ginger family and is widely used as a kitchen spice and a medicinal herb. It’s been used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for centuries in treating gastrointestinal and musculoskeletal conditions.
Curcumin gives turmeric its yellow color. It’s a polyphenol compound that carries anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anticarcinogenic, and antithrombotic properties and is also believed to have protective benefits for the heart.
The active compounds in turmeric are called curcuminoids in which curcumin is the most powerful and the most studied one.
Why Turmeric and Curcumin Are Good for You?
Turmeric and curcumin, in particular, provide the following health benefits based on previous researches:
- Fight inflammation. As a potent anti-inflammatory compound, curcumin provides pain relief to inflamed joints. Curcumin lubricates your joints, makes them more flexible, and reduces aches and swelling. It may help treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis (OA).
- Protect your body from free radicals. As a polyphenol, curcumin helps fight the negative effects of aging like joint pains and a weakened immune system. Antioxidants control the free radicals in your body that trigger inflammation and damage your immunity.
- Improve brain function. Turmeric, specifically curcumin, can increase the levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a protein that keeps the nerve cells healthy. With high levels of BDNF, curcumin can improve the function of your brain and protect it from degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- Lower the risk of heart diseases. A study revealed how curcumin and exercise can help improve vascular endothelial function. The endothelium is the thin membrane that covers the interior surface of the heart and blood vessels and plays a role in regulating blood pressure. Vascular aging is also a factor for endothelial dysfunction. Curcumin’s anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties can help prevent age-related decline in endothelial function and lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- May help prevent cancer. As an anti-inflammatory compound, curcumin may help slow down the growth of tumor cells and prevent it from spreading.
What’s in Our Turmeric Curcumin Supplement
Our formula contains a megadose of 2000mg turmeric root extract for potent anti-inflammatory benefits to support your joint health. It has 95% curcuminoids, the standardized amount of turmeric’s active compounds that provide incredible benefits.
The Turmeric Curcumin supplement is also formulated with an antioxidant blend including 150mg organic ginger root, 85g white willow bark, 50mg quercetin, 50mg rosemary leaf, and 50mg Boswellia Serrata. These botanical ingredients will help fight the negative signs of aging and boost your immunity so you can live and enjoy life’s best every single day.
Since the body absorbs turmeric poorly, we’ve added patented BioPerine (the compound piperine in black pepper) into our formula to make turmeric, specifically curcumin, more bioavailable. BioPerine can increase the absorption rate of turmeric by up to 2,000 percent, which means you can fully reap the benefits of this herb.With Turmeric Curcumin, you can finally get back to your active days and get the freedom to move with comfort and ease. Say goodbye to joint pains, creaky knees, and backaches with this all-natural, vegan-friendly, and non-GMO Turmeric Curcumin supplement from Purely Optimal.