You may already have started healthy habits in the past year and that’s good! Achieving balanced nutrition by eating right, getting fit through physical exercises, and taking care of your mental health are all vital factors in keeping yourself in the best shape.
But let’s admit it. There are times when discouragement and insecurity hit us. These are when you feel like your weight goals are still far off. Times when you hoped you’d fit into your favorite dress after following a diet program. Times when you feel like you’re deprived of the food you love to eat. Still, there comes a time when you just want to throw in the towel and accept that you can never have those body goals you see on social media.
We feel you. Body goal isn’t the final goal though. Keeping yourself healthy in all aspects is what really matters and you can achieve it! Yes, it takes hard work and commitment. But the good news is, all hard work pays off!
So in order to help you stay motivated in your health and wellness journey, we’ve picked 21 quotes to fuel your goals, boost your confidence and help you push yourself further this 2021 especially in times when you feel like giving up (but please don’t! You’ve come this far.)
- “It’s not a short-term diet. It’s a long-term lifestyle change.”
- “Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid of standing still.” - Chinese proverb
- “Our bodies are gardens - our wills are our gardeners.” - William Shakespeare
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.” - Jim Rohn
- “The concept of total wellness recognizes that our every thought, word, and behavior affects our greater health and well-being. And we, in turn, are affected not only emotionally but also physically and spiritually.” – Greg Anderson
- “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.” – Abraham Maslow
“Your body hears everything your mind says.” - Naomi Judd
- “What drains your spirit drains your body. What fuels your spirit fuels your body.” – Caroline Myss
- “There is no one giant step that does it. It’s a lot of little steps.”
- “Don’t confuse your path with your destination. Just because it is stormy now, doesn’t mean you aren’t headed for sunshine” – Unknown
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
- “By cleansing your body on a regular basis and eliminating as many toxins as possible from your environment, your body can begin to heal itself, prevent disease, and become stronger and more resilient than you ever dreamed possible!” — Dr. Edward Group III
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein
- “It’s no coincidence that four of the six letters in health are ‘heal.” ― Ed Northstrum
- “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.” ― Banksy
- “Every time you eat or drink, you are either feeding disease or fighting it.” ― Heather Morgan
- “A river cuts through a rock not because of its power but because of its persistence.”
- “A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. Make it count.”
- “Your speed doesn’t matter. Forward is forward.”
- “The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.”
- “Life has its ups and downs. We call them squats.”
Hope you found these quotes to be helpful.Don’t forget to save this pin to Pinterest!