Good laugh and long sleep are the two best cures to anything.
We have different stressors in life that affect our sleep and the way we think. However, if not resolved or addressed properly, these two may lead to sleep deprivation and anxiety. Which will later on bring negative effects on both mental health and physical health.
A person that lacks sleep and is experiencing chronic stress often experiences headaches, irritability, loss of appetite, fatigue, anger, unhealthy weight, and many more — all affecting daily activities and quality of life.
There are plenty of ways to manage stress and win down to a good night's sleep. Some of those include eating a nutritious diet, exercising, socializing, and exploring new things. But in line with that, you also have to make sure that your body is equipped with the necessary vitamins and minerals needed to combat stress and poor sleep quality.
Vitamins and minerals for sleep and stress
- Vitamin B: your body needs the power of B vitamins (like B6 and B12) in order to function on its happiest and healthiest. Vitamin B greatly helps in supporting cognitive function, relieving stress, and reducing the feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Vitamin C: helps fight oxidative stress and its potent antioxidant effects can help support healthy and stable moods. Vitamin C also aids in preventing high levels of cortisol — a stress hormone that is found in your bloodstream, which increases during times of stress and tension.
- Vitamin D: improves physical and mental health, while assisting your body to function properly. These factors significantly contribute to preventing your mind from slipping into periods of depression, stress, and anxiety. Vitamin D also supports your mood and reduces additional levels of stress in your mind & body.
- Ashwagandha: although ashwagandha is not a vitamin, it is widely used as a supplement to fight stress. This wonder herb helps lower cortisol levels and brings good benefits to your body in aspects of relaxation, better sleep, and stress reduction.
- Glycine: a type of amino acid that your body uses to create proteins. Glycine plays a huge role in synthesizing glutathione, which is produced by the cells to combat oxidative stress. This particular amino acid can also increase your body’s ability to resist stress by improving sleep.
- Kava: a shrub that people use by grinding its roots into powder for medicine, supplements, and brewed teas. This shrub is said to provide calming feelings for people that consume it regularly. When used as a dietary supplement, it helps lower stress and anxiety levels, which also affects sleep.
- L-theanine: an amino acid that is mostly found in black and green tea as well as certain mushrooms that help relieve sleep problems, stress, and depression. L-theanine also supports normal cognitive function and promotes relaxation.
- Magnesium: a mineral that serves as the key to supporting stable mood and brain health. Magnesium deficiency is commonly linked to heightened stress levels and poor sleep quality. Magnesium also blocks the stimulation of neurotransmitters, which binds calm and restful receptors in the brain to help you feel calmed and relaxed.
- Rhodiola Rosea: an herb that is also an adaptogen, which helps promote better mood and healthy stress levels. Clinical trials observed that Rhodiola rosea, when used as a supplement, can help individuals who are experiencing stress and difficulty in sleeping.
- Melatonin: a hormone that your brain’s pineal gland produces to help control sleep-wake patterns. People who struggle with sleep take melatonin supplements to help them regulate their sleeping schedule. As well as for those who are experiencing episodes of depression and anxiety.
- Serotonin: is another hormone that plays an essential role in your quality of sleep. Your brain needs serotonin to produce sufficient levels of melatonin to regulate your sleep. If your serotonin levels are normal, you feel happier, calmer, and more emotionally stable.
The aforementioned vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbs are powerful resources that your body needs in order to reduce levels of stress and provide better sleep.
Vitamins and minerals have different food sources, herbs only grow in specific areas, and hormones need certain lifestyles to produce healthy amounts.
It’s quite hard to make sure that your body is equipped with these sources on a regular basis. Especially when stress, depression, anxiety, and sleepless nights start kicking in.
And this is where supplements come in handy.
The 4 best supplements for better sleep and stress management
1. 5-HTP+ Complex – the best sleep aid you deserve
- 50mg of 5-HTP
- 550mg of herbal extracts
- 350mg of nutritional support
- 90mg of water-soluble nutrients
- Lemon balm
- Amino acids
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Gives good melatonin levels to regulate and improve your quality of sleep
- Serves as your natural way to sleep faster at night
- Gives you the help you need to stay focused, on track, and positive in life
- Boosts your serotonin levels so you can look forward to happier days ahead
- For energy support and stress relief
- Boosts cognitive function
- Helps curb your cravings
- Reduces pain associated with fibromyalgia
- Contains high-performing, all-natural ingredients for holistic health
A 5-STAR REVIEW FROM A CUSTOMER WHO HAVE PURCHASED OUR 5-HTP+ COMPLEX SUPPLEMENT
From J. Myers
“This product helps to ease day to day stress and aid in bringing a more calm feeling. Worth a try if you are seeking these benefits.”
2. Magnesium Complex – the remarkable way to keep your body functioning optimally
CONTAINS SIX OF THE MOST BENEFICIAL TYPES OF MAGNESIUM:
- Magnesium citrate - helps relax your bowels and pulls water into your intestines
- Magnesium malate - helps promote regular bowel movements
- Magnesium taurate - helps improve overall cognitive function and memory
- Magnesium oxide - to help boost low magnesium levels
- Magnesium aspartate - enhances athletic performance
- Magnesium bisglycinate chelate (TRAACSⓇ) - helps alleviate anxiety and promotes better sleep
- Helps protect your bones
- Supports muscle functions and prevents cramps
- Helps contract and relax your muscles properly
- Helps regulate blood pressure
- Supports stronger bones, muscles, and heart
- Serves as an effective stress reliever
- Contributes to calmer and more restful evenings
- Allows you to wake up each morning feeling refreshed
- Calms mind for a rejuvenating sleep
- Helps relieve stress and keep anxiety at bay
- Aids in re-energizing your body
- Helps alleviate headache, migraine, and muscle pain
- Keeps your cells healthy for a stronger immune system
A 5-STAR REVIEW FROM A CUSTOMER WHO HAVE PURCHASED OUR MAGNESIUM COMPLEX SUPPLEMENT
“I have been taking this about a week now and I can noticeably see a difference at night. I am relaxed and can fall asleep FAST and wake up rested! I took it too early one evening and by 7:30pm I was in bed. Holy cow...note to self, take just before bedtime. Works great. I have not seen any other changes but confident it is working as it should.”
3. Magnesium Gummies – your kid-friendly gummy supplement for sleep & mood support
- Magnesium Citrate
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Cherry flavoring
- Let you enjoy calmer days and restful sleep, making you feel recharged and rejuvenated each time you wake up
- Promotes stronger bone and heart health
- Supports muscle and nerve functions
- Improves regular bowel movement by increasing water in the intestines
- Supports nerve function and muscle contraction, which are both vital in keeping your heart strong
- Helps reduce kids’ stress
- Serves as the most convenient way for your family to reap the multiple benefits of magnesium
- Promotes calm for kids so all of you can have a peaceful time at home
- An effective stress relief that’s very easy to take and not to mention really delicious
- Aids in energy production
- Tastes like a treat with its natural cherry flavor – something that your kids wouldn’t want to miss every day
- The best way to introduce this wonderful and super important mineral into your daily routine
- The perfect supplement if you’re often experiencing migraine, muscle cramps, and constipation
A 5-STAR REVIEW FROM A CUSTOMER WHO HAVE PURCHASED OUR MAGNESIUM GUMMIES
From Carolina Rodriguez
“I had trouble sleeping for a couple of months since this year started. I’m not actually sure if the cause since I haven’t seen a doctor about this/ But after reading and doing some research online I found that magnesium helps. I came across this product and tried it. I take it in the morning and around 8 at night. By 10PM I’m already a sleepyhead. I loved how these cute and tasty gummies are helping me get back to my circadian rhythm.”
4. Probiotics Mind + Body – a probiotic supplement for overall mood support & stress management
- With 80 billion CFU
- Contains probiotics, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes
- Has Focus & Mood Support Blend
- Contains the protective benefits that the good bacteria can provide to your digestive system
- Perfect supplement to care not only for your gut but also for your immunity and overall well-being
- Supports better digestion and nutrient absorption
- The enzymes help break down food particles to facilitate proper nourishment of the body
- Helps tame and combat bloating, constipation, and other common gut issues
- Your comprehensive supplement for your mind and body
- Gives your gastrointestinal tract the well-rounded protection it deserves
- Keeps the balance in your gut and prevents any distress in your digestive system
- Allows your brain to receive the support it needs to help you concentrate and improve your mood
- Helps protect the special link between your gut and brain
A 5-STAR REVIEW FROM A CUSTOMER WHO HAVE PURCHASED OUR PROBIOTICS MIND + BODY SUPPLEMENT
From Kindle Customer
“It is helping with my gut issues. I am able to go to the bathroom more frequently. I am hopeful that it will continue to work and to help me become regulated. I have suffered with extreme constipation most of my adult life and haven’t found a probiotic that works. My experience with other products is that they work for the first 1-2 months and then my body becomes resistant. This product had really good reviews so again I am hopeful that this will be the solution I need. Thanks.”