Magnesium is a kind of mineral that provides plenty of essential roles in the body. And in order to live a healthy life, you need to have enough of it, which can mostly be found on certain foods like nuts, avocados, tofu, legumes, seeds, bananas, fatty fish, leafy greens, and whole grains.
However, some people still find it difficult to supply their body with this mineral on a daily basis. That is why magnesium complex supplements have gained more popularity and demand over the last few years.
Many people that consumed enough magnesium for many years, and those that take magnesium supplements have experienced a significant improvement in their health. Better sleep, fewer muscle cramps, less anxieties, and improved bone health are few of the many things magnesium has done for them.
But the question is, to get enough magnesium daily, should you be really taking a supplement?
What does magnesium complex do for the body?
Magnesium complex is a combination of the three kinds of magnesium, which overall support the metabolic, cellular, and heart health. It also contributes to healthy cognitive and cardiovascular functions.
As for magnesium itself, it can help combat depression, increase energy levels, promote healthy blood sugar levels, help prevent migraine & anxiety attacks, and improve PMS symptoms.
Magnesium complex supplement
Now, this can answer your question as to whether a magnesium supplement is needed to boost your magnesium levels.
As stated earlier, a well-balanced diet, incorporated with magnesium-rich foods, can sufficiently provide your body with this mineral. However, there are certain situations like medical conditions and unhealthy lifestyle, which can cause your body to lose magnesium faster than you can immediately replace it from your diet.
Therefore, this is where magnesium supplementation comes in hand. Always ask your healthcare provider about taking magnesium complex supplements, most especially if you’re under medication. It’s also good to know the best time to take magnesium supplements for better results.
Taking magnesium supplements can also prevent you from magnesium deficiency, which can lead to health issues like asthma, muscle twitches & cramps, muscle weakness, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, fatigue, poor sleeping pattern, and irregular heartbeat.
All things considered, since magnesium is a do-it-all mineral, taking magnesium complex supplements is beneficial for the body. But even so, it is still by choice. What matters most is to follow the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) of magnesium per day for adults — which is 310-320 mg for women, and 400-420 mg daily for men. For pregnant and lactating women, a consultation from the doctor is highly advised first.
Purely Optimal’s Magnesium Complex – the remarkable way to keep your body functioning optimally
What our Magnesium Complex supplement contains:
- Magnesium Oxide - to help boost low magnesium levels
- Magnesium Malate - helps promote regular bowel movements
- Magnesium Citrate - helps relaxes your bowels and pulls water into your intestines
- Magnesium Taurate - helps improve overall cognitive function and memory
- Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate - helps alleviate anxiety and promotes better sleep
- Magnesium Aspartate - enhances athletic performance
More reasons to try our Magnesium Complex supplement:
- Supports stronger bones, muscles, and heart
- Can make an effective stress reliever
- Gives you calmer and more restful evenings so you can wake up each morning feeling refreshed
- Helps calm your mind for a rejuvenating sleep
- Helps keep anxiety at bay
- Allows your body to re-energize
- Keeps your cells healthy for a stronger immune system
- Provides you your daily magnesium boost without the need to take multiple supplements
- Gives you an added layer of protection for your heart and gut health
- Formulated to help survive stomach acid
Here are 5-star reviews from our customers who have purchased our Magnesium Complex
“It really helped me with my muscle recovery and tightness in my calves at night which helped me with my sleep overall. Great product and I will order again!”
“I do sleep hard using these pills. My problem is OAB. So I wake up once or twice each night to go to the bathroom. But I can usually fall back asleep because of them. Will buy again! Highly recommend for focus & other health reasons.”
From Ralph D Grubbs
“I am over 50 and was experiencing muscle cramping, particularly after intense exercise and this has helped a lot. I also think my sleep has been more consistent since I started taking this.”