Meet your second brain: your gut.
our heart is connected to your mind. If you’re not taking care of your emotional health, your mental health can be poorly affected as well.
But most people didn’t know that gut is connected to the brain. Surprisingly, “70 percent of your serotonin is made in your gut. What’s going on in your gut is going to affect your mood, anxiety, depression, and even focus.” - Dr. Frank Lipman
That incredible link between your brain and your gut is called the gut-brain axis.
The Gut-Brain Axis
Inside your brain, there are areas connected to your emotional and cognitive functions that are also linked to your gastrointestinal functions. Any interference in your gut-brain axis can lead to a wide range of health issues such as IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), constipation, anxiety, poor appetite, mood swings, and sudden changes in your metabolism. A person who has autism can get worse if a disruption in the gut-brain axis occurred.
Your brain and gastrointestinal systems are closely connected, which means your brain has a direct connection to your intestines and stomach. Poor gut health sends weak signals to your brain which can result in stress or depression, causing poor appetite and focus, then eventually leading to a weakened immune system.
A person who has gastrointestinal disorders has a distressed gut, and a disrupted gut-brain axis is no joke. Medication and medical attention are needed to prevent escalation of the symptoms. But it is difficult to cure it without considering the importance and relation of brain and gut health. You may try different medications and supplementations, but if you’re not giving importance to your gut-brain axis, health issues will still persist.
There are plenty of ways to support your gut-brain axis. To name a few: proper exercise, vitamin B12 supplements, probiotics & prebiotic foods or supplements, and sufficient magnesium can support the positive impact on your gut’s microbiome. And in the long-term can prevent or alleviate the symptoms of the aforementioned health conditions.
There are plenty of brain and gut supplements sold separately. You can take brain health and gut health supplements together to help with the functioning of the gut-brain axis. But if you want a more convenient way to boost your brain and gut health in one, we have the perfect supplement for you!
Purely Optimal’s Probiotics Mind + Body - your supplement for overall gut health and mood support
What our Probiotics Mind + Body contains:
- 80 billion CFU - claim the protective benefits that the good bacteria can provide to your digestive system
- Organic prebiotics - to aid in effective digestion, and to combat bloating, constipation & other common gut issues
- Digestive enzymes - to break down food particles and facilitate proper nutrient absorption of the body
- Focus & Mood Support Blend - a comprehensive blend of ingredients that promote good mood and sharp focus
How our Probiotics Mind + Body supports the brain-gut connection
- The prebiotics and digestive enzymes work together to give your gastrointestinal tract the well-rounded protection it deserves.
- Works like an army of good bacteria, prebiotic fiber, and digestive enzymes to combat these gut problems
- The Focus & Mood Blend helps protect the special link between your gut & mental health, and allows your brain to receive the support it needs to help you concentrate & improve your mood.
- Keep the balance in your gut and prevent any distress in your digestive system with the help of the probiotics & organic prebiotics.
We want you to have the best relief you could get for all your gut problems with our Probiotics Mind + Body so you can carry on with your day with less worries!
Our supplement is easy to swallow and you only need to take one capsule a day to experience great results and to start feeling good from the inside! It is non-GMO, vegan-friendly, and made only with natural ingredients.