It’s the most wonderful time of the year to spend time with your loved ones. One of the things that makes this season extra wonderful is the time spent preparing food with your family. The moments you create with them while doing an activity as simple as preparing snacks are priceless.
Holiday recipes are all over social media now. Hooray for holiday food!
Since we want you to have merry and healthy holidays, we’ve put together these exciting treats made by our friends using Purely Optimal Multi Collagen Peptides powder.
Collagen isn’t just for your skin, hair and nails, it’s beneficial for your gut, too!
These YUMMY and protein-rich collagen recipes are easy-to-make and perfect even after the holidays are over. Get ready to drool!
Peppermint Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Photo & recipe by Alyse Michael (IG: @wholly.balanced.eats)
3 cups almond flour
1/4 cup gluten-free flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp peppermint extract
1 cup shredded zucchini
1/3 cup Guittard chocolate dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray bread pan with nonstick spray.
- Add flour, sugar, collagen, baking soda, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and stir.
- Mix egg, coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla and peppermint extract into a separate bowl.
- Stir into dry ingredients.
- Add in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Evenly scoop into a lined muffin pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Wait until they cool & EAAAATTTT 😍
Gingerbread Energy Bites
Photo & recipe by Rachel O’Leary (IG: @theblondepecan)
2 scoops @purelyoptimal Multi Collagen
3/4 cup Trader Joes rolled oats
1/3 cup Trader Joes almond butter
1 scoop Orgain vanilla protein powder
1 1/4tsp Mccormick Spice ginger
1 1/2 tsp Mccormick Spice cinnamon
2 tsp blackstrap molasses
2 tbsp Silk unsweetened almond milk
Stir all together and roll into 17 balls!
Photo & recipe by Ashley Hoang (IG: @ashleyh.eats)
Recipe for gingerbread syrup:
1/4 brown sugar
Vanilla extract, ginger, & cinnamon (measure with your heart)
1 scoop of @purelyoptimal Multi Collagen powder
- Pour your gingerbread syrup into your mug.
- Brew some espresso and top with frothed milk (also a sprinkle of TJ’s Cocoa cinnamon sugar)
- Tada!!! Your gingerbread latte is ready!
These party-in-your-mouth collagen recipes are definitely worth a try!
Enjoy happy and healthy memories with Purely Optimal Multi Collagen Powder!