You may have heard the saying “health is wealth” a thousand times, but are you really taking those words seriously?? How committed are you to doing your best to value your health?
As a woman, it can be tough to balance career, family, and self-care. And in order to fulfill all your obligations, you need to be healthy – physically and mentally.
Healthy foods are always the best way to equip your brain and body with sufficient vitamins and minerals. However, consuming fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as preparing healthy meals, can be difficult to do on a daily basis, especially if you have a lot on your plate.
This is where multivitamins come in handy. They contain ingredients that can give your health and immunity an incredible boost if you aren’t able to get all the nutrition from your diet.
What are multivitamins?
From the word “multi” and “vitamins” they are supplements that contain micronutrients of vitamins and minerals that can support both physical and cognitive functions.
Most multivitamins in the market contain vitamins from A to zinc. And these include the most essential ones for every woman’s life stages, such as vitamins A, B-complex, C, D, E, K, calcium, iron, riboflavin, folate, biotin, and zinc. You need these vitamins to support your body to function optimally.
Who needs a multivitamin?
Do I really need a multivitamin?
Is it okay if I don’t take a multivitamin?
The truth is, if you maintain a consistent and healthy diet, alongside sufficient amounts of sleep and regular exercise, you don’t really need a multivitamin. Since your body is getting all the nutrients it needs to support the vital functions, you can skip the supplement.
BUT, if you belong to these people below, now’s the best time to invest in one:
- If you have restricted diets: If you are allergic to some foods or have intolerances, you’ll have limited food choices. Due to this, your body may lack certain nutrients since there are foods you should avoid or must be consumed in moderate amounts. Most specifically nuts, eggs, shellfish, other types of meat, fruits, and veggies.
- If you eat fewer calories, protein, iron, calcium, and potassium per day: These nutrients are what your body needs daily to prevent nutritional deficiencies.
- If you’re a vegan or a vegetarian: This is because you might not be getting enough minerals, protein, or amino acids that come from animal sources.
- If you’re in the childbearing stage: If you’re considering having a baby, it’s important to supply your body and diet with sufficient folic acid and vitamins that will be very beneficial in your pregnancy. Taking a multivitamin will prepare your body for a healthy fertility.
Choosing the best multivitamin for you
Women’s physiologies, hormones, and metabolism differ from men. That’s why your daily nutrients are slightly different from them, and you need a multivitamin that is specifically tailored to your needs.
There are thousands of multivitamin supplements for women out there. And if you check their label, they do have a lot of vitamins and convincing ingredients.
But how will you distinguish the best from the rest? Here are some factors and to consider and what to look for when choosing the best women’s multivitamin for you:
- Choose a brand of high-quality supplements that are third-party certified for lab testing.
- Supplements that don’t have artificial flavors, sweeteners, and fillers.Opt for a multivitamin that is made with non-GMO and gluten-free ingredients.
- Vitamins that contain whole-foods. Buy organic or whole-food based multivitamins, and not the synthetic ones. Your body can easily absorb these kinds of supplements and are free from chemicals or artificial ingredients.
- Has Vitamin B12.This vitamin is essential because the absorption of nutrients declines as you age, and vitamin B12 will maximize your body’s nutrient absorption.
- Folic Acid or Folate - women who are pregnant or of childbearing age will need higher amounts of folic acid or folate to help form the neural tube and prevent birth defects.
- Calcium - as you age, you are prone to developing osteoporosis, so you need extra calcium for healthier and stronger bones.
- Iron - since you have a monthly visit from Aunt Flo, you need more iron to replace the lost blood in your body, and to prevent anemia. Women who have heavier flows will need more iron.
- Zinc - Zinc is highly important for a healthy metabolism, immune system, and digestion. It also helps maintain stronger bones for women of older age.
The Best Women’s Multivitamin For You!
The supplement you need for your daily self-care routine to keep you going!
How our Women’s Multivitamin contributes to your overall health:
- Helps strengthen the immune system
- Promotes healthy metabolism
- Supports vital functions
- Gives healthy glow
- Helps protect cells from free radicals
- Provides all-day energy needed
- Fills the nutritional gaps in diet
- Enhances stamina
- Improves immunity & gut health
What our Women’s Multivitamin contains:
- 23 vitamins and minerals
- Organic superfoods, fruits, and vegetables extracts
- Antioxidants, probiotics, and digestive enzymes
More reasons to try our Women’s Multivitamin:
- It has all the good stuff that can help you live young and healthy
- Contains carefully selected ingredients that are intentionally curated to contribute to your body’s functions
- Will help give your health an incredible boost
- Provides your body’s daily vitamin for nutritional needs to make sure you stay as healthy and as strong as possible
Every woman may have different needs for vitamins and minerals, depending on their age and lifestyle. A multivitamin will serve as your additional support to your health care routine to help your mind and body function at their best.
- Women's Health: Important Steps to Take Good Care of One's Self
- Women's Probiotics: The Complete Gut & Feminine Health Protection You Should Know About
- Stay Healthy: Best Foods for Women In Their 30s, 40s, and 50s
- Real Talk: How These Wonderful Modern Women Embrace Graceful Aging
- How to Boost Your Overall Health With the Right Nutrients You Need Daily