When the Covid-19 pandemic hit us, people value more the importance of vitamin C and other immune-boosting supplements.
It’s very important to monitor and take care of your health in order to give your body the best defense it needs against viruses, bacteria, diseases, and infections. And this is where vitamin C is great at.
Vitamin C is the most common supplement in the market and is the easiet to find.
Why? Because vitamin C is known for its powerful immune-boosting benefits. It simply guards your body and boosts your immune system so you can stay healthy, strong, and energized.
However, looking for the best vitamin C is quite a struggle if you don’t have your go-to brand because there are multiple options, each with different ingredients and added benefits.
Part of your many options is the newer kind of vitamin C, known as the liposomal vitamin C. And to which is also getting a lot of attention due to its exceptional effectiveness and bioavailability.
Both the regular vitamin C and liposomal vitamin C are great for your overall health. But the big question is, what’s the difference between the two?
To give you a brief explanation before we go to the more detailed part, vitamin C has healing agents that will greatly benefit your cells, help create healthy tissues in your body, and strengthen your immune system.
Liposomal vitamin C, on the other hand, contains liposomes that have unique and added benefits.
KNOWING MORE ABOUT REGULAR VTAMIN C AND LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C
Vitamin C is well-documented as an excellent immune system booster and works great for your body’s overall protection mechanisms.
Unlike animals, we human beings don’t have the capability to produce our own vitamin C. That’s why we must get it from vitamin C-rich foods or supplements.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin that can be found in the body’s water-based bodily compartment such as the spaces between the cells and within the cells, as well as the blood. And since vitamin C is not fat soluble, it won’t make its way into the fatty tissues or membrane that make up the cells.
It’s also rich in antioxidants and serves as an important cofactor in some biochemical reactions like carnitine synthesis and collagen production.
Pros of vitamin C:
- Helps fight colds
- Protects the body from free radicals, pollution, and toxins
- Reduces the negative effects of natural radiation
- Protects the body from cell-related diseases
- Combats heart disease
- Helps regulate neuropeptide production and gene expression
- Can help protect your body from eye diseases and cancer
- Helps your body absorbs more iron
Cons of vitamin C:
- When your body takes too much vitamin C, you can experience certain side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, heartburn, skin flashing, headache, sleeplessness, and stomach cramps
- Overdose of vitamin C can lead to infections or kidney stones
Liposomal vitamin C
Liposomes are the essential additives that help increase the process of vitamins absorbed by the body.
Meaning to say, the liposomes in vitamin C help the nutrients to slide easily into your cells at a more effective and productive rate. This process builds greater absorption and connects the vitamin C straight into the cell membrane.
Furthermore, liposomes also contain phospholipids. An essential fat that your body cannot produce on its own. And in order for your body to get it, you need to consume it through a proper diet.
Phospholipids also function as cell support to further optimize the effects of vitamin C and to promote cell function.
Now, what really makes liposomes special? It delivers the nutrient contents directly into your cells without compromising energy. In addition, liposomes protect the nutrients from oxidation or digestion before finally delivering into your cells.
Once the contents are transported into your cells and are not reduced before delivery, the nutrient benefits are more optimized. The liposomal vitamin C works remarkably for these reasons.
Benefits of liposomal vitamin C:
- Great for cardiovascular support
- Improves collagen production
- Reduce oxidative stress
- Supports skin health
- Increase bioavailability
Pros of liposomal vitamin C:
- The absorption of vitamin C is greater than the regular vitamin C alone
- Takes effect in a much faster rate
- More vitamin is delivered and soaked thoroughly into the cells
- The liposomes produce a pathway of phospholipids into the cells, which brings significant health benefits to the body
- The phospholipids maintain healthy tissues and cells in the body
Cons of liposomal vitamin C:
- If you buy poor quality liposomal vitamin C from unreliable manufacturers, the delivery of the nutrient contents will not work properly as intended
- Since liposomal vitamin C absorbs faster than the regular vitamin C, the side effects can be quicker onset
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C VS REGULAR VITAMIN C
The simple way to explain the major difference between liposomal vitamin C and regular vitamin C is that the liposomes help absorb the contents into your tissues and cells better.
When you take a vitamin C supplement, it goes through your bloodstream. But when you take a liposomal vitamin C, the liposomes carry it directly to your cells. Thus being said, the liposomes allow supplements to have greater and faster effect when it comes to delivering the nutrients throughout the body.
Each supplement has unique and different pathways to boost the immune system and to contribute to overall health. But with the liposomal vitamin C, you’ll get a better deal for the price you pay. It significantly boosts the absorption of vitamin C in your body that provides plenty of essential health benefits.
Purely Optimal’s Liposomal Vitamin C – enhanced absorption, maximum benefits
Why try our Liposomal Vitamin C?
- It helps boost your body’s natural protection
- Gives the extra boost of energy you need to fulfill your day-to-day activities
- Allows you to stay healthy and energized all day long
- Protects the immune system and heart health
- Has vitamin that boost collagen, which help minimize the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and loose skin
- Protects the brain from cellular damage
Here are 5-star reviews from our customers who have purchased our Liposomal Vitamin C
“I am sold on this Vitamin C! I see a difference and also use it with my animals with success. I feel like I actually absorb it and feel a difference compared to the other that I was previously using. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a quality Vitamin C!”
From an anonymous Amazon costumer
“I couldn’t take the regular forms of vitamin C without stomach upset. I tolerate this product well without any problems. This allows me to take higher doses when needed.
I wish the pills were in a slightly small capsule as my sister ordered these and can’t take them due to swallowing difficulty.
I would definitely recommend the Purely Optimal to anyone who experiences stomach upset with ascorbic acid.”
“I liked that it was a capsule, easy to swallow and no flavor to deal with.”