Managing weight is hard, and that goes for both trying to lose or gain weight to reach the ideal digits according to your BMI.
A healthy weight is an important factor to enjoy a healthy life. And it all starts with crystal clear weight goals::
- If you aim to just maintain your weight; burn the same amount of calories as what you eat and drink.
- If you aim to lose weight; burn more calories than what you eat and drink.
- If you aim to gain weight; burn fewer calories than what you eat and drink.
It might seem a lot, but all you have to do is stay dedicated and follow these natural ways to manage your weight:
Ditch the sugary drinks
Too much sugar is the leading cause of obesity and diabetes. Most people can’t seem to enjoy a delicious meal or snacks without sodas or milkshakes.
Even if you want to gain weight, sugar is not a healthy solution. If you can, avoid drinking sugar-loaded beverages. As much as possible, enjoy drinks with healthy and natural ingredients.
If you’re looking for the best alternative to sugar-loaded drinks after a meal, try Liquid Chlorophyll. It’s a natural, gluten-free all-star supplement that is peppermint-flavored, and the easiest detox drink to prepare.
Fifteen drops per glass a day is enough to help your body detox naturally and eliminate toxins as well as some digestive issues.
Engage in daily exercise and physical activities
How will you reach your weight goals if you won’t exercise? If you want to lose weight, put extra effort into cardio exercises and physical activities.
If you want to maintain or add weight, you still have to be active. Because if not, you will only gain weight and fats will get stored in different areas of your body. These are unhealthy fats that you still need to burn, eventually.
That’s why there are people that look heavier, but have flat tummies. And there are people that are petite, but still have belly fats. You need to work on your muscles to gain weight. Eating more is not the sole solution.
There are easy and uncomplicated exercise routines for you to try so you can reach your body goals in no time.
Keep being active
Consistency is the key. After spending 30 minutes to 1 hour of exercise, what’s next? You can’t just lie on your bed or couch all day just because you did a tiring workout. Your efforts will just go to waste if you spend your whole day doing nothing.
A sedentary lifestyle will hinder you from seeing the results you want. If you’re working from home, there are still healthy habits you can do to avoid being inactive for prolonged hours.
Seeing lots of delicious foods and feeling too starved will make you eat fast. And if you eat too fast, you may not notice that you’re already eating more than you should.
Your body won’t even realize that you’re already full until you’ve had too much, which will eventually lead to bloating, gas, or constipation. And if you keep doing this, chances are, you’ll gain unhealthy weight.
Faster eaters are more susceptible to obesity compared to people who eat slowly.
Have a balanced diet
Most people think that losing weight is avoiding rice and skipping breakfast or dinner. That is absolutely wrong.
Eat 3-5 times a day, and that includes (healthy) snacks in the morning and afternoon. Skipping meals will only destroy your body’s natural metabolism and you’re only depriving yourself of the sufficient nutrients your body needs, causing you to have less energy.
A proper and healthy balanced diet is:
- Eating fruits AND veggies everyday.
- Adding more protein to your diet. A high-protein diet will help you feel more full, which reduces your appetite and cravings. Eggs, chicken breasts, avocados, and tunas are excellent sources of protein.
- Eat fiber-rich foods like oats, potatoes, cauliflower, bananas, nuts, and seeds.
- Avoid processed and junk foods by managing your cravings and opting for healthy snacks instead.
Remember, your diet is like a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
Water has an appetite suppressing effect. When the stomach detects fullness, it sends signal to the brain telling it to stop eating. Water can help to fill up empty stomach space, resulting in a feeling of fullness and a reduction in hunger.
Get enough sleep
People who are sleep deprived have more chances of becoming overweight compared to people who get enough sleep.
The reason for that is, when you lack sleep, your body is not getting the full rest it needs to recharge your brain and the rest of your system. Sleep deprivation also interrupts metabolism and appetite hormones, which leads to either poor appetite or frequent hunger.
Having enough sleep and beauty rest is also one of your keys to longevity and wellness. So aim to have at least seven hours of uninterrupted sleep everyday.
Our Probiotics supplement aids in improving digestion and supports weight management by regulating the healthy bacteria in the gut. And when the good bacteria in your body are working well, you're safer from tummy issues like irritable bowel syndrome and constipation, and unexpected weight gain.
Additionally, a healthy gut leads to a stronger immune system, too. So always take your probiotics and digestive supplements daily.
One of the best natural ways to manage your weight effectively and healthily is to take supplements that will help reach your body goals. Here are the top products for you to try:
- THERMOGENIC BURNER - has Capsimax, Infinergy, Green Tea extract, L-Carnitine, Apple Cider Vinegar, and TeaCrine. All these ingredients boost your body’s metabolism and help your body produce more heat, allowing you to burn more calories safely. When you take this supplement daily, you will lose the fat, but not the energy and focus. It will also spare you from common dieting effects such as brain fog and energy run out.
- KETO BHB capsules - a supplement that will help you manage your cravings and utilize fat for fuel for increased energy. Incorporating this into your daily weight loss routine will help your body reach ketosis fast to use fat instead of carbs for major energy, focus, and stamina.
- KETO BHB powder - if you’re looking for a way to get in shape in a healthy and refreshing way, this pre or post workout drink supplement is your best find. Just like Keto BHB capsules, this supplement has exogenous ketones that your body can use for energy. How? When you’re on a keto diet, your body utilizes fat for fuel instead of relying on glucose from carbs. Our keto powder also provides your body with the essential electrolytes and soluble fiber for better digestion.
- KETO + APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - another supplement you can rely on to manage your cravings while boosting your mental and athletic performance. ACV is known as a natural detoxifier which supports digestive & immune health, cleanses the colon, and, most importantly, aids in weight & metabolism management. And with exogenous ketones in the formula, your body will induce rapid ketosis so you can see results in no time.
Managing your weight requires commitment and tons of patience. You need to be consistent and focused on your daily habits for you to stay on track. Eventually, you’ll realize that all your efforts are worth it because you’re living healthier and happier.
Successful weight management will lead to a permanent change in your lifestyle. You got this.