Every cell in your body has protein, and you need it for cell repair and regeneration. It also acts as the building blocks of bones, muscles, cartilage, and skin.
Your body has a unique combination of amino acids, which can be found in your hair, skin, and nails- and that is collagen!
You can get collagen from citrus fruits, chicken, garlic, red and yellow veggies, egg whites, bone broth, and shellfish. But if you want to boost your body’s collagen production faster, collagen supplement is your most convenient choice. And since there are plenty of collagen supplements in the market that come in different forms (liquid, capsules, and powder) which one is the best for you?
Collagen peptides powder is known to be the queen of collagen supplements. Since it is versatile, you can simply add it to your morning coffee, dessert, and lunch or dinner recipes as a fun way to make your daily meals extra healthy. And one of the good things about collagen peptides powder is that most brands produce unflavored powder so that foods and beverages won’t change its texture, flavor, or color.
You can just simply toss your veggies, fruits, and other ingredients into the blender, mix it with 1 to 2 scoops of collagen, then you already have your healthy smoothie or juice. Adding it to your pancake, oatmeal, or brownie mix is also a good way to use collagen powder. If you’re in a hurry, just whisk it together with eggs, or put a scoop into your coffee, water, juice, or even soup.
I know that you’re already thinking about what recipe ideas you can try that include your collagen peptides. Don’t worry, we got you! Below are some meal ideas you can try.
(NOTE: You can choose which item in your meal you’ll incorporate collagen with and adjust the number of scoops to not exceed 15 mg)
Quick breakfast recipe:
Collagen-boost crispy wheat toast and scrambled eggs
What you need:
- Gluten-free wheat bread (toast it first)
- Blend your 2 scoops of collagen peptides powder into 2-3 eggs, whisk, then cook in butter or olive oil
- Sprinkle with spring onions
For your beverage: Coffee egg latte (add 2-3 scoops of collagen peptides powder) and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Heavy lunch recipe:
Collagen-boost acai bowl
What you need:
- 1 packet of Acai, mixed with ½ cup water or non-fat milk for the base
- Banana (sliced)
- Berries of your choice (strawberry or blueberry works great as antioxidant)
- Chia seeds
- 1 scoop of collagen peptides
For your beverage: chocolate avocado smoothie (with 2 scoops of collagen peptides powder)
For your dessert: coconut muffin (mix 1-2 scoops of your collagen peptides powder in the muffin mix)
Grilled salmon steak and broccoli w/ cream sauce
What you need:
- Salmon (baked, grilled, or pan-fried to cook)
- Cream sauce (non-fat cream then mix 1 scoop of collagen powder)
For your beverage: Green juice collagen boost (celery, cucumber, lemon, 1-2 scoops of collagen protein the blend)
For your dessert: Matcha crepe (mix 1-2 scoops of collagen peptides powder into the crepe batter)
Bonus collagen-boost afternoon or midnight snack:
- Cookie dough (mix 2-3 scoops of collagen powder to your cookie dough mix)
- Fruity gummy snacks (your choice of fruit, 1-2 scoops of collagen powder, and gelatin)
- Dark chocolate lava cake (mix 2-3 scoops of collagen powder to your brownie batter mix)
Now that you already have collagen-boost recipes to try, you only need one more missing ingredient to complete the whole recipe - the collagen powder.
MULTI COLLAGEN PEPTIDES POWDER - Your all in one easy to take hair, skin, and nail vitamin!
Why choose our collagen peptides powder?
- It contains 1500 mg of collagen from 5 types of collagen (Type I, II, III, V, X) that help maintain a young, strong, and healthy body
- Has collagen, biotin, vitamin B12, and hyaluronic acid for hair, skin & nails rejuvenation so you can say goodbye to frizzy, brittle hair or nails that chip easily
- Strengthens bones and improves creaky joints
- Boosts your cartilage and joint flexibility
- A great addition to your post-workout routine because it contains 18 essential amino acids that promote muscle repair and recovery
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes muscle mass
- Supports gut health; and
- Aids in weight management