The Top 5 Supplements for Overall Health and Beauty Transformation
“Self-transformation is not just about changing yourself. It means shifting yourself to a completely new dimension of experience and perception.” - Jaggi Vasudev
Everyone wants to age gracefully, but only a few are passionate about doing the lifestyle changes and habits of people who don’t seem to age.
All of us wants to live a longer and healthier life. However, not many are committed to healthy living. Change starts with you. But it doesn’t start until you do.
Beauty and health can go together. All you need is commitment and consistency. To what? In taking care of your mind, body, and soul. Plus, believing that you can achieve all of these. Because your mind is powerful – what you think, you become.
Want to know the secrets? Here are 9 tips towards a healthier mind, body & soul:
- Have goals. Your goals are important because they give you roadmaps to follow. They give your life a sense of direction and hope that you will become a better person. Make time for goal-setting so you will know where to start and how to start. Goals that have plans are highly achievable.
- Have fitness goals, too. Besides working towards your goals to give yourself and your family a better life, you should aim to stay healthy and fit as well by having achievable fitness goals. Always remember that health is true wealth.
- Take care of your mental health. Your mental health should be taken care of and prioritized, just like your physical health. It all starts with your mind. Always look after your mental health to avoid stress, mental exhaustion, and anxiety.
- Have sufficient sleep and rest. No matter how busy you are, always make sure to have enough sleep. Rest if your body needs to. Daily activities can drain your energy, and proper sleep can help with that.
- Exercise or stay physically active. A sedentary lifestyle has wide negative effects on your life, such as health and mental issues. Exercise daily or at least walk 10-15 minutes every day. The key to exercising is to help strengthen your bones and manage your weight.
- Stay positive and grateful. People who have all the luxuries in life can still be lonely if they always feel ungrateful. But those who are constantly grateful will always stay happy even if they have less. Stay positive and practice gratitude, because better days last longer than struggles. You just have to be patient and brave.
- Build good relationships with people and stay connected to your loved ones. Healthy relationships lead to better healing, longer life, less stress, and healthier behaviors. Keep on making memories with your family because they are your life. They are the people who will always be with you and for you no matter what, as you should also be there for them. Always be thankful to them.
- Fuel your body with the right nutrients. Eating right and healthy is one of the best ways to care for your overall health. When you eat healthy, your mind and body functions properly. Your skin becomes healthy too. And an additional reminder: don’t forget to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to stay hydrated.
- Supercharge your health with supplements. Honestly, there are times that you’re not getting the right nutrients your body needs to accomplish your day-to-day goals. You eat out because you have less time to cook healthy meals for yourself. You munch unhealthy snacks instead of fresh veggies/fruits, since you don’t have a lot of time to shop for fresh goods. In short, healthy lifestyles are being replaced with unhealthy habits if they’re more convenient
This is where supplements come in. They are here to support your nutritional needs to fill in the nutritional gaps in your diet, and have the carefully selected ingredients to help support your body to function optimally.
Hundreds of thousands of supplements are sold in the market nowadays. To better save your time and effort, we’ve broken down the top 5 supplements that can contribute to your overall health & beauty transformation!
1. Multi Collagen Peptides Powder - your all-in-one easy-to-take hair, skin, nails, and joints supplement
If you love collagen, our Multi Collagen Peptides powder even makes it better. You can simply add it to your morning coffee, hot cocoa, or even smoothies, shakes, and juices!
This collagen not only reduces fine lines and wrinkles, but it also helps strengthen your joints & bones, plus it boosts your cartilage & joint flexibility. It’s also a great addition to your post-workout routine as it promotes muscle repair and recovery because of its 18 amino acid contents.
If you also have brittle hair or nails that chip easily, our Multi Collagen powder contains collagen, biotin, vitamin B12, and hyaluronic acids. These ingredients all work together to rejuvenate your hair, skin, & nails naturally.
Look and feel your best with our Multi Collagen Peptides! Get it here now.
2. Women’s Probiotics - the ultimate balanced protection for women
UTI and yeast infection are among the frequent health issues most women experience.
Our Women’s Probiotics supplement contains the potent probiotics & organic prebiotics to keep your digestive tract well-functioning.
Aside from the probiotic strains that maintain your vaginal flora & yeast balance, it also has a UTI Support blend to help minimize the bacteria in your urine.
Taking this supplement every day will improve your digestion, maintain balance in your gut microflora, and support feminine health.
Get your Women’s Probiotics now for your best overall and protection down there!
3. Liquid Chlorophyll - your most refreshing green juice for a health boost
If you're looking for a supplement that has significant benefits to your skin, immunity, and digestive health, our Liquid Chlorophyll is your best find.
Do you know what our Liquid Chlorophyll can contribute to your skin and body?
- It boosts the production and quality of your red and white blood cells
- Acts as a natural deodorant, because it helps detoxifies your blood, which eliminates body odor
- It is packed with antioxidants, giving your cells the protection they need against free radicals
- Gets rid of harmful impurities which helps clear up skin issues
- Brings back your energy
- Helps relieve constipation and diarrhea
- Keeps your body properly oxygenated so your immune system can function at its best
- Helps lessen persistent digestive issues
- Serves as your easy and effective way to support your health when you aren’t able to get all the leafy greens from your diet
Just add 15 drops of our Liquid Chlorophyll to a glass of water each day for a convenient and delightful way to get the chlorophyll your body needs.
A natural, gluten-free all-star supplement you must try! Get it now.
4. Black Seed Oil - a stellar supplement for overall beauty and health rejuvenation
Black Seed Oil has a long-standing reputation for a wide array of health and beauty benefits. It helps strengthen the immune system, ease cough & colds, and has high antioxidant levels to fight the ugly effects of free radicals on skin & hair.
Our Black Seed Oil supplement can give you all these benefits, together with the additional superior joint support, better digestion, and improved memory & brain function.
For more skin benefits, our BSO keeps your hair & skin hydrated, soft, and moisturized. It also promotes hair growth by nourishing hair follicles andhelps alleviate skin issues too, like acne, eczema & psoriasis.
Love your body with the help of our cold-pressed Black Seed Oil capsules! Order now.
5. Hair Vitamin Gummies - a sweet treat that's great for your hair and nail health
Our Hair Vitamin Gummies are the best revitalizing hair and nail care supplement with benefits that last longer than a salon treatment. It is packed with biotin, folic acid, vitamin A, B, C & E, choline, zinc, inositol, and pantothenic acid to make every strand of your hair healthy and strong from root to tip.
Just two gummies a day can improve your nail growth and overall hair health. Now you can say goodbye to nails that cracked easily and that terrifying hair fall.
Try your Hair Vitamin Gummies now for a hair so healthy it shines!
- How These Supplements Can Bring You Closer to the Life You Deserve
- The Top-7 Natural Energy-Boosting Supplements
- 7 Products to Support Your Health & Wellness Goals This Season
- 4 Different Ways to Keep Your Hair, Skin, and Nails Healthy & Strong
- A 30-Day Challenge to Improve and Protect Your Mental health