“If you have positive energy, you will always attract positive outcomes.” - Steve Backley
There are two things that pave the way for happiness and success to get to you: your energy and your mindset.
Your energy introduces you before you even speak, while the way you think affects your attitude, habits, relationships, and overall well-being.
A study shows that people who are optimistic have a higher chance of protecting themselves against illnesses and inflammation rooted from stress. Positive thinking also contributes to better health and how you decide on life. Negative energy leads to negative emotions, which can weaken your immune system.
So, in case you’re facing difficulties in life, or challenges that you need to break through, keep in mind that your brain thrives on positivity.
Here are the simple tips you can do to boost your positive energy and brain power:
Have a healthy lifestyle
Aside from your heart, your brain is also one of the busiest organs in your body. It regulates your movement, senses, thoughts, and emotions. Which is why you have to live a healthy lifestyle in order to fuel your mind with the sufficient energy and nutrients it needs to function optimally. Keeping a healthy brain makes a healthier body.
Feed your mind with positivity
The best way to feed your mind with positivity? Leave the negative thoughts behind.
An eagle can fly high even above its limitation. But if you tie rocks around its feet, it won’t go any further.
If you want to fly high like an eagle, give up everything that weighs you down. And one of that is the negativity that’s circling around your mind. Because if you don’t, it will only weaken your confidence and emotional stability.
Always start your day with a positive mindset and the rest will follow through.
Positive affirmations alongside watching good movies and joyful videos or listening to uplifting music will also help your mind gather positive information.
Have the attitude of gratitude
This study also mentions that if you continue practicing the act of gratitude, these neuro pathways will naturally strengthen themselves, therefore creating a grateful and positive energy permanently.
Count your blessings, and not your shortcomings. Live simply, and not complicated. Practice saying thank you even at the littlest things.
Doing these every day will boost your brain power and mental health.
Love yourself more
When you love yourself more, you improve in different aspects of your life - physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. You suddenly feel good about yourself, which will later on help you manage your stress, lower your risk of anxiety and panic attacks, and increase your energy levels.
Keep your brain young and sharp
You cannot stop your brain from aging, because that’s part of the human’s natural cycle. But you can help support your brain health by staying active, eating healthy, and providing yourself with the right nutrients you need daily.
Socialize and expand your inner circle
Socialization prevents the feeling of isolation. Expanding your social networks and engaging in activities keep your brain active and healthy. Socialization also improves your cognitive function which lowers the risk of dementia.
To make the right choices in life, you have to get in touch with your soul - Deepak Chopra.
Meditation has proven benefits to mental and physical health, like sharpened attention, proper stress management, and positive emotions.
Here are some of the top meditation gurus you can learn from:.
- Angel Kyodo Williams - is a book writer, known for her compassionate personality, who teaches about mindfulness meditation.
- Tara Brach - during meditation, Tara encourages people to practice mindfulness in moments you may need some emotional relief.
- Josh Korda - Josh’s style of meditation creates an essential space in one’s mind. This space will allow you to process the difficulties you are facing in your life, which release the tension and stress in your mind and body. The overall concept results in comfort and healing.
- Jack Kornfield - is well-known for his loving-kindness meditation practices that focuses on compassion and self-love.
- Deepak Chopra - created the 21 day meditation with a firm belief that mental health can determine physical reality. This meditation guru has impressively written 90 books and published 50 of them. He believes that when you pray; you speak to God. But when you meditate, you’re allowing the spirit to speak to you.
Just a friendly reminder:
Focus on the ocean of positivity and not the puddles of negativity. Let the dreams in your heart lead you to the person you want to be, not the fears in your mind.