Two years ago, liquid chlorophyll earned the spotlight it deserved on social media. Most especially in TikTok were influencers were seen drinking green water, then uploading their results afterwards — from fresher breath to clearer skin. This was probably the reason why manufacturers are producing more and more liquid chlorophyll supplements..
Chlorophyll is what gives vegetables and other plant-based foods their green color. The greener the vegetable is, the higher its chlorophyll content. Which is why dark green leafy vegetables are said to provide a wide array of nutrients and health benefits.
Liquid chlorophyll supplements are extracted from chlorophyll. It makes a great option for people who aren’t able to get enough vegetables from their diet. It is also a very versatile and an a convenient supplement to take with you anywhere. You can simply put some drops of it in different drink mixes to maximize its health benefits in a refreshing way.
Here’s a blog that will provide you with 6 things that you need to know about chlorophyll so you will be more familiar with it.
But one of the most significant benefits of liquid chlorophyll is its ability to balance hormones. If you are battling severe acne or other hormonal issues, you may find this article very useful for you.
Hormonal imbalance means you have either too much or too little of one or more hormones. It is a vast term that is generally used to describe various hormonal related conditions.
Since hormones are powerful body chemical messengers, having too little or too much of them can cause significant changes in the body, which may require medical treatments, depending on a person’s hormonal condition.
Some hormonal imbalances need medical attention (either short-term or long-term) to ensure a person will stay mentally healthy and physically active.
There are many conditions that are caused by hormonal imbalance. To name a few:
- Irregular periods due to imbalances in specific hormone-related conditions
- Infertility because of low testosterone levels and PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Acne or cystic acne due to fluctuations in hormones. This can cause clogged pores and oily glands, leading to breakouts.
- Thyroid disease that came from either hyperthyroidism (high thyroid hormone levels) or hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone levels)
- If the pancreas fails to make enough hormone insulin, a person may suffer from different types of diabetes
- An imbalance of hormones can affect a person’s appetite, mood, and energy levels. This can lead to obesity that comes from fat storage.
Warning signs that you may have hormonal imbalance
There are certain symptoms that you may perceive as normal (such as acne), but may already be a manifestation of hormonal imbalance. Here are some examples:
- Low libido
- Heavy or painful periods
- Unexplained weight gain
- Mood swings
- Low energy levels
- Poor quality of sleep or insomnia
- Skin problems
- Difficulty in getting pregnant
- Weaker bones
If you experience two or more of these symptoms, you may want to get yourself checked for a possible hormonal imbalance condition.
If the doctor verified that you indeed have imbalances in your hormones, they may require certain medication or treatment depending on the severity of your symptoms. Other than that, a healthy lifestyle, balanced diet (that mostly requires green veggies and fruits), and proper supplementation are all you need.
How chlorophyll helps with hormones
Since chlorophyll is found in vegetables and plant-based foods, it contains high levels of vitamin E.
Vitamin E is packed with androgenic, oestrogenic, and progesterone-like properties, which are all responsible for testosterone function and ovarian hormones. It also plays a major role in the functioning and balancing of the endocrine and nervous system that works naturally to balance the hormones.
Vitamin E can also help handle PMS (premenstrual syndrome) such as anxiety, craving, and cramping. It can reduce menstrual blood and ease period pain, too.
Therefore, eating vitamin E-rich foods or taking vitamin E supplements can help regularize the menstrual cycle, and balance the hormones.
Purely Optimal’s Liquid Chlorophyll – a natural, gluten-free all-star supplement
Aside from helping to balance your hormones, our Liquid Chlorophyll supplement can also provide you with the following health benefits:
- Helps detox your body
- Supports the immune system and skin health
- Detoxifies the blood, which eliminates body odor and acts as a natural deodorant
- Provides relief from altitude sickness
- Aids in supporting liver function, which eliminate toxins
- Helps get rid of harmful impurities, therefore giving you clearer skin and more energy
- Serves as your natural green juice for a health boost
- Boosts the production and quality of red & white blood cells
- Helps lessen those persistent digestive issues such as constipation and diarrhea
- Keeps your body properly oxygenated so your immune system can function at its best
Why choose our Liquid Chlorophyll?
- It is convenient, effective, and delicious — just add 15 drops of it to a glass of water each day for a convenient and delightful way to get the chlorophyll your body needs
- The easiest detox drink to prepare
- An easy and effective way to support your health when you aren’t able to get all the leafy greens from your diet — now you don’t have to feel guilty about missing those leafy greens
- Packed with antioxidants, giving your cells the protection they need against free radicals
- The bottle is small enough to take on the go
- Makes the best alternative to sugar-loaded drinks after a meal
- Serves as your refreshing green juice for a total health boost
Here are 5-star reviews from our customers who have purchased our Liquid Chlorophyll supplement
“I had a lot of postpartum hair shedding. I was losing hair by the handful everyday. I started using the chlorophyll and noticed a drastic comeback of my hair. I also believe it helps my skin. I tend to have random breakouts and I believe this helps the flares to be minor compared to when I don’t use the product. I know liquid chlorophyll is widely used as an internal deodorant and while I also believe that to be true for me as well I think in addition it helps with bloating. It’s a great product with many benefits.”
From Bretski H
“Love this product. No longer have the “stinky sweat” when I get stressed. Wish I would have found this years ago!”
“Clearing my skin I have more energy in the morning and I would buy the product again and also tell others about the product also.”