How These Supplements Naturally Help Combat Stress & Anxiety
Stress is defined as a state of too much worry, or mental tension caused by a difficult situation. And it happens to all people, even children.
There are hidden triggers that sabotage your mental health. Even so, a healthy diet, active lifestyle, and proper self-care can help manage your stress.
Pairing these healthy habits alongside supplements that can help ease your stress and anxiety will help bring you closer to enjoying calmer, happier days..
What are anti-stress or anti-anxiety supplements for?
Anti-anxiety supplements are formulated with vitamins and minerals that can help relieve symptoms of anxiety and even poor quality of sleep.
These supplements usually contain L-theanine, magnesium, b-vitamins, ashwagandha, and many more — which research and studies have shown to help reduce stress level and anxiety symptoms.
High-quality anti-anxiety supplements contain natural and whole-food ingredients that help improve your mood, energy levels, and cognitive function. All these can divert your stress levels into an active and more productive lifestyle.
Supplements that helps combat stress and anxiety
An important reminder: if you’re already taking antidepressants as medication, you have to consult your doctor first before incorporating the following supplements to your daily routine.
1. MAGNESIUM COMPLEX
Contains 6 of the following beneficial types of magnesium to help you function at your max:
- Magnesium Complex - provides relief from anxiety, improves your quality of sleep, and helps calm your mind
- Magnesium Oxide - helps boost low magnesium levels and prevent magnesium deficiency
- Magnesium Malate - helps promote regular bowel movements
- Magnesium Citrate - helps relax your bowels and pull water into your intestines
- Magnesium Taurate - helps improve overall cognitive function and memory
- Magnesium Aspartate - enhances athletic performance
Aside from those, our Magnesium Complex supplement also provides the succeeding health benefits:
- Protects your bones
- Supports muscle functions and prevents cramps
- Helps regulate blood pressure
- Supports stronger heart
- Helps your body re-energize
- Helps ease headache and migraine
2. MAGNESIUM GUMMIES
Here’s a supplement that is made for the whole family because kids can take them too.
Our Magnesium Gummies taste like candy but work in superb ways to help you move on from that heavy and uneasy feeling inside. It also allows you to relax even on the most stressful days. Not to mention tastes like a treat with its natural cherry flavor — something you and even your kids wouldn’t want to miss every day.
These gummies help promote quality sleep so you can all fully rejuvenate at night. It also serves as the perfect supplement if you’re often experiencing migraines, muscle cramps, and constipation.
Just like how Magnesium Complex works, Magnesium Gummies also promote stronger bone & heart health, support muscle & nerve functions, aids in energy production & digestion, and help relieve constipation & irregularity.
3. PROBIOTICS MIND + BODY
Our Probiotics Mind + Body not only serves as a complete protection for your gut, but it also supports the special link between your gut and brain.
This supplement is formulated with 80 billion CFUs, which provide protective benefits for your good bacteria and digestive system in general. It also has prebiotics and digestive enzymes to help combat bloating, constipation, and other common gut issues.
Aside from that, our Probiotics Mind + Body has a focus & mood support blend for your overall mood support and stress management. You just need one capsule to experience great results!
Incorporate these supplements into your daily routine for a natural and effective way to combat anxiety and to help lower your stress levels.
- Is It Good to Take Magnesium Complex?
- Finding the Best Magnesium Supplement for Multiple Health Benefits
- What Are Magnesium Gummies Good for
- How to Take Magnesium Gummies for Sleep (Dosage, Timing, Side Effects)
- From Gut to Brain: 8 Foods to Eat for Better Mental Health
LIKED THIS POST? SHARE IT ON SOCIAL!